Tuesday, October 11, 2011
We just got back from a 2 week trip to Missouri, but more on that later. Asher turned 4 months on the 7th! I really can't believe how fast it's going! Asher is such a joy and a wonderful baby! We go to the dr at the end of the week so we'll finally get his stats! Here's a few facts on Baby Asher:
- He's happiest in the morning and gladly starts his day at 5am! Which is a little early for me, but who can be mad at that smiling face??
- He's starting to giggle more and more and we'll do anything to get a giggle out!
- He still wakes every 3-4 hours at night, but eats and goes right back to sleep.
- He travels quite well and has already racked up 7 flights!
- He hasn't lost a bit of his hair and it just keeps getting longer! It even curls at the nape of it neck!