Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Camp Rainbow 2009

For those of you who don't know, I volunteer at Camp Rainbow-which is a camp for mentally and physically handicapped individuals. Camp was all last week, and this was my 11th year doing it.


I had a GREAT time, even though it always feels the week goes by too fast! Here are some pics from a great week!

Me, Abby, and Ashley-the girl cabin leaders at the Special Olympics after our cabins got to put pudding pies in our faces!!

Jessica (one of my campers) and her boyfriend Anthony!

Anthony and Jessica at the dance!

Justin and I at the dance


Me and Buddy....He's been attending Camp Rainbow for all 49 years it has been around!!



Jeff and Christie--two of my fave campers!

Sarah, Abby, and I

Ashley and I at the dance...oh and Derek's hands...thanks a lot!

Aaron and one of my new fave campers, Richard

We had a few hitches, but all-in-all it was a great week!!!

No comments: