Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Few Pics

So I realize I've been a bad blogger! It's taken more time than I thought it would to get into a good routine! Plus, with our new, bigger house it seems like housework is never done! Well, Asher is almost a month old...how did that happen?? He goes to the dr next week so we'll get to see how much he weights! He's also getting his one month pictures taken! PLUS our sister Nicole and Chris' dad fly out here a week from saturday. So we have a pretty busy week ahead of us! And hopefully I'll be better at posting some updates as they happen! However, until then, here are a few random pics of our handsome guy!

My bright eyed guy!Daddy and Asher having some morning cuddle timeI finally captured a smile. It's not the best picture but it was 430am and I grabbed my iphone!

No comments: