Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Asher at 8 Months

 Somehow 8 months seems so much older than 7....way too close to a year old! I know everyone says it but he's getting so big so fast!!

Here's  some stats on our man:
-He's officiallycrawling everywhere and pulling up on everything!
-I do believe we have started teething. I knew we couldn't put it off forever, but I was ok with him not having to go through it yet!
-He hasn't started solids yet. He's completely content to nurse. My goal was to make it to 9 months exclusively breastfeeding, and it looks like we're going to do it!
-He has started jabbering- mostly da-da sounds. He will whisper to himself sometimes and I find it completely adorable.
-He still doesn't sleep through the night, but he just gets up to eat and goes right back down so it's really not that bad.

Now to the important stuff--the pictures!!



No comments: