Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trick or Treating at the Zoo

We're really not that big on Halloween, but we decided to head to the zoo this weekend for trick or treating. We're zoo members, so it was a fun, free way to get out of the house. I think Asher fit right in at the zoo!


 The indoor aquarium is one of his favorite parts-specifically the huge turtle.


 Taking a turn driving...or so he thinks!

 Seriously, how is he already a little toddler, fitting in with the other kids!!

Of course we had to get his picture with the real tiger!!

We had a blast and the weather was perfect! The zoo gave out candy (which I've been eating...ugh!) and one booth even gave out 100% fruit rollup that I didn't know about. Which was a great find, since I rarely give him sugar! We didn't trick or treat yesterday since Chris and I really don't need more candy to eat! Our little tiger was in bed by 7 and we watched Killer Klowns From Outerspace! All in All a good night!

No comments: