Friday, May 16, 2008

Tough Week

The past few days have beena little tough.....My Uncle Ted passed away after being very sick for some time. We knew it was coming, but it's still tough.
Then, Yesterday our friends daughter passed away. Lynds had severe cerbral palsy and couldn't walk or talk. She has had a lot of health problems in the past but had been doing great, so this was fairly unexpected. While I know she's now able to dance and sing in Heaven, my heart is so heavy for her family. Lynds was their ony child and she was everything to them.
Finally, on Wednesday, Sy, one of my co-workers from the gym passed away. She battled cancer for over a year. Perhaps this one is the hardest because while I know she's pain free in Heaven, she left a husband and three beautiful boys behind.
Please Pray for the families left behind as they make the necessary arrangements. Pray that the peace that passes all understanding will just envelope them.

1 comment:

Jen said...

That is hard when you lose those close to you or people who have left little footprints in your heart. People who influenced you or inspired you in some way. I am sorry for your losses and will pray for you and their families and friends. I am thinking of you, even though we are miles apart think of me with you today....Because I am. In my heart and mind.
Love you both!!!
Mom