Monday, August 11, 2008

Oops!!

I was all read to update my blog today to let you all know/see all the fun I had in Missouri. I sat down to download my pictures from the camera, then I realized I left all the camera cords in Missouri...oops. So you'll have to wait until I can load the pics from the memory card onto Chris' computer and update from there.

When I was packing up I at home I laid the garage door opener on the windshield of the car. The car was locked but I wanted to make sure I got it put in. Then about 10 minutes outside of town something flies off my windshield while I'm going 70 miles per hour....oops. Guess I should have put it on the drivers side, because our garage door opener is now smashed into a million pieces on the highway.

I went to get ready this morning and realized I left my hair straightener and blow dryer in Mo...oops. Guess I get to have curly hair until I can make it to Wal-Mart and buy a new one.

Allison text me today. Elijah left his Incredibles dvd in my dvd player and they don't have a key....oops. This is his fave movie so luckily Dalton is coming to the rescue on that one and will soon deliver it to him.

I really thought I did really good packing....everything fit so well and I had more room than when I came. This was the first time I've packed and came back to Texas by myself. Every other time Chris has been with me. Obviously I need him when it comes to packing up so he can follow me and pick up all the stuff I forget or leave on the windshield.

2 comments:

Bob Hansel said...

Really, really?

Jen said...

seriously, seriously. You do need him. No what would have happened if you had Emma with you and left her here...opps Rory would have a new roomate!