Friday, April 30, 2010

Liu Family Updates

We've had a lot going on in the last few months....not that you could tell from my blogging!! My only New Years resolution was to blog much more than I did last year...yikes!! I'm not really off to a good start, so hopefully I can adjust that! Any-who....I thought I would update you on all our goings on:

1. For those of you confused, we are back in West Virginia now. We spent three weeks in Missouri and loved every minute we had with our families there!

2. While in Missouri we found a great home for Marathon. A young couple who love to run took her. She's perfect for them, and we couldn't be happier. We're just praying she'll continue to adjust well. We moved her there last Sunday, and I miss her terribly, but I know it's best for everyone.

3. For those of you still worried about Emma; she's made a full recovery. She's completely back to her old self. Thank you for everyone who prayed!

3. The project Chris was on got officially shut down at the end of February. They've had him some short term stuff to work on, but that's all done now. We're looking for a title company in this area so we can stay here in WV a little longer. We've been really happy with the area and people, and would rather not have to move again for a while.

4. I am so happy summer/spring is here!! I'm loving the sun and warmer temps that come with it!

You can now consider yourself officially up to date on the Liu's News!

No comments: