Saturday, July 10, 2010

Last Day in Co

On my last dayin co I had sadly, come to the realization that I was not going to meet Baby Hansel this time. Erin was a week over due and her labor always lasts 2 days. Which meant that even if she went into labor that day, I wouldn't meet the baby :(. We decided to take the kids to gymnastics. Shortly before we were to leave, Erin started to have some contractions. We didn't get our hopes up since she'd been having contractions for a week on and off. But she decided to stay home and I took the kids.Maggie running the trampoline!


Jett and Mya in their tent they made.

While we were at gymnastics, Erin text and told me to take the kids to the neighbors on my way home. When I got to her house, Erin was in pretty intense labor. The midwife soon arrived, and in 5 hours from start to finish, she was holding her beautiful baby girl!!


Faye Kyle Hansel 8lbs 12oz


Big brother Jett helping put on Faye's socks.


It was such a privelage to be there for Faye's birth. I'm so happy I got to meet her!!

No comments: