Sunday, December 12, 2010

Things I Love About Winter!

It's been snowing here for about a week. Luckily, the last few days have actually been warmer, but that will all change tonight! So in hopes of staying positive about all the winter weather, I though I'd post a few of the things I love about winter time!

Hot chocolate, of course!! Specifically Seattle's Best hot chocolate. If you havent tried it there yet, you need to! Right. Now.

Snow. Yes, I said it! I do love snow, and how a heavy coating makes everything look so magical! However, I tend to tire of it shortly after Christmas.



Of course, the best part of winter is Christmas!! I love every bit of it-family gatherings, baking, gift giving-all of it!!

And finally, shopping. I realize I can do this anytime. But it's so much more fun around Christmas when everythink is decorated!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's my girl!!

Leslie said...

Love this post:)