Thursday, January 13, 2011

Nursery Ideas

Of course, one of the most fun things about being pregnant is planning the nursery! So of course when I found out we're having a boy I set to work right away. I settled on green and brown as the color scheme and decorate with monkeys. I don' want full out jungle-just monkeys.

I fell in love with this bedding I found on amazon:Isn't it adorable? The only problem is it's made with elephants. So, what's a girl to do? I did what anyone would do--go to mom!! My mom is the most gifted seamstress I know, so I started sending her link after link! The plan is for her to make all the bedding and some extras pretty close to this but with a few twists and with a monkey in place of the elephant!


This is the monkey head we're going to use one everything. Yep, my mom is that good!




I haven't decided what I'm going to do to the walls just yet. We rent, so if I paint we'll have to repaint when we move. And the walls are all textured so I doubt we can use decals. I still have plenty of time to decide on all that. However, babies r us has some adorable monkey accessories and decorations that I'm sure I'll have to have!!


Now if I could just decide on a name......