Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 In Pictures

I started doing this a few years ago and still love it! So here's 2011 in pictures:

January:
 We started the nursery for our little guy! (And by 'we' I mean Chris because while he put all this together, I slept on the floor beside him....but I gave great moral support!)

February:
 My little guys turned 1! Even though I don't watch them since A was born I still love these guys!

March:
 I celebrated my last birthday without kids! Ben made me this AMAZING chocolate raspberry cake!

April:

I was so blessed to be able to go back to Mo for a couple weeks. While I was there I had 2 fantastic baby showers! It was such a blessing!

May:
We took our babymoon at a nearby resort. It was so wonderful just to get away and rest up!

June:
Our lives were forever changed and made more complete with Asher arrived!

July:
Asher got to meet his Abuelos


And his Aunt Nicole and Papa Leo

August:


Our August was pretty chill with no family in town and iust adjusting to our new life. Oh, and this smile made a regular appearance and if it wasn't already stolen, my heart was completely putty in his little hands!

September:
We took our first family vacation to Boston.

We also bought a house in WV. It got us out of a rough renting situation and it's great to have such a great place of our own!

October:

We made our way back to Missouri for my sister's wedding. She was the most beautiful bride and it was such an honor to be a part of her big day!


November:
We spent a quiet Thanksgiving in WV. It was the first time I've cooked the entire meal, and it turned out quite tasty!

December:
We celebrated Asher's 1st Christmas and it couldn't have been more perfect!

2011 was a wonderful year filled with more joy than I could have imagined. It will forever be one of the best years of my life. My heart is overflowing as I type this and my little guy is napping next to me! We're so excited to see what God has in store for our little family in 2012!!

No comments: