Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Big THREE-OH

Yep, Chris is officially out of his 20s! I guess that means he's actually an adult!
 I gave him his gifts from Asher and I in the morning...hence the pjs here

To celebrate, we went with some friends to one of our favorite local restaurants for dinner. Then we came back to the house for cake and presents.
 On our way to dinner!


 Chris with his cake! He wanted me to make 'Lek's Strawberry Cake'. It turned out pretty great! I love how Asher is eyeing the cake in this pic!


 Chris with one of his gifts from the Sharps (insert my eye roll here)

A quick family pic...and for the record, even though it looks it, my son really isn't in pjs all day! It was kind of late when we got home from dinner so I changed him into jammies so when he crashed he'd be ready!

Well, Chris had a pretty great day, and says he doesn't feel any different....luckily, I have a while until I catch up!!

No comments: