Sunday, June 3, 2012

Helloooo Summer!!

I have no idea where this year has gone! I can't believe it's already June and my baby will be one this week!! We have had beautiful weather lately!! So, we've been outside everyday enjoying it! Here are some pics from a few of our activities this past week!
 We discovered a great park, complete with a sprinkler area! I love this because I don't have to worry about Asher diving under water and trying to chase the big kids into the deep end!


 
I started my Saturday with a quick 5k. It was one of my more favorite races....just a great environment and awesome booths afterwards.

 We hit a farmers market and Chris found watermelon! Also, enjoying my free beer from my run! ha!
We then went to a friend's work and swam some more!

We're absolutely loving living in Colorado!! There's always something to do, and most of it is outdoors; which suits us just fine!!

No comments: