Sunday, June 29, 2008

Five Years!

It has officially been 5 years since I graduated high school! It's hard to believe! Today a few of us got together for a 5 year reunion. It was great to see them again. In some ways 5 years seems like a long time, but it went by so quick! Here's some pics from 5 years ago and today:

This is my entire graduating class on our senior trip at Daytona Beach. Yep, there was 20 people in my graduating class....I went to a small private, christian school, and I wouldn't change it for anything!


And here are the people that were able to make it to lunch today....minus one- who had to cut out a little early!

This pic was me and two of my best friends Jaime and Laura, from high school on our senior trip

And this is Jaime and me today....Laura didn't make it today.

1 comment:

Jen said...

wow you both look so different then you did 5 yrs. ago
those are both CUTE pics!!!! It is fun to catch up.