Friday, September 12, 2008

Project Complete!!

I mentioned a while ago that Chris and I were in the process of transferring all of my grandparents' slides into the computer and creating dvds. Well I'm finally done!!....with my part anyway!! I have scanned 1,778 slides into the computer. Keep in mind that these slides start from right before my grandparents' wedding and go through my parents' wedding!! Now Chris just has to create a sllide show on a dvd with the pictures. He still has a lot of work a head of him, but I'm glad to be finished with my side! Now maybe I can get back to scrapbooking (I still need to finish our trip to Taiwan and start/finish our Disney world trip!!). Here's a few random photos from the slides:
Grandma, Aunt LeeAnn, and my mom (the baby)
Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt LeeAnn, and mom
Aunt LeeAnn, Uncle Bob, and my cousin Todd. I'm gonna have to hear the story behind the matching shirts!!

No comments: