Thursday, September 25, 2008
As of today Chris' current project is on permanent hold. T. Boone Pickens (the backer for the project) put a stop on it because of the current stock market. It looks like we'll be here Through the end of September. We have no idea where we'll be going after that! We're hoping we can get on a project closer to St. Joe, but if not hopefully we'll get one in a bigger city! We know God has something in store, and we're excited to find out what! We'll keep you updated!