Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mountain People or Beach People??

I've often been told that there are two types of people in the world....mountain people and beach people. I would definately classify myself as a beach person. There's just nothing better than spending a day in the sun body surfing, boogie boarding, and relaxing. However, it struck me the other day that I haven't been to a beach since my senior trip in 2003!! How can that be?!?! Now, I did go to a couple beaches in 2007 in Taiwan, but I don't count that because we couldn't swim at all.




On the other hand, I have been to four different mountain ranges since 2007. I visited some beautiful mountains in Montana on a business trip.
Then I was able to visit the most amazing mountains in Taiwan.In 2008 I got to see the rockies in Colorado,
And now I live in the Appalacian mountains. (I can't wait to see how pretty these mountains are once they turn green!!)


As much as I loved these vacations, and thought the mountains were gorgeous; I think this siuation needs fixed. It's definately time for a beach vacation!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I am more beach than mountain, just because I like the water. I am not much for mountain climbing. It is pretty to look at though.
I am rethinking the mexico vacation....can you say swine flu

Bob Hansel said...

I'm in. When are we going?

Anonymous said...

I'm a beach person.. :-( 2 years ago we were in Taiwan.. I miss it!

Nicole