Sunday, August 11, 2013

June Highlights

Since I unintentionally took the summer off from blogging, I figured I'd just do highlights. Our summer has been pretty full-that combined with being pregnant and chasing a two year old pushed blogging to the back burner. Chris was also working in Nebraska the majority of the summer, which left me with Asher during the week. We kept really busy with baby showers and family stuff. It's been so great being back with family, but so busy too!! So here's some highlights from June:

 

My baby turned 2! How did that happen?? I really love this age. It's so much fun to watch him figure things out and and hear his take on everything. He had a blast at his party and his tractor from Papa Leo was definitely a big hit!

We spent his actual birthday at home starting with giving him his bike first thing. We then let him watch Cars for the first time. And we had pizza for dinner. All in all it was a pretty great day!

 I spent yet another amazing week at Camp Rainbow in the middle of June. This was the first time I had left Asher over night with anyone. It was definitely harder on me than him! He spent a few days with his Aunt Allison then Chris came back into town and took over.
 We had an amazing group of campers and counselors this year at camp. I think it was one of the smoothest years we've had!
Asher got to do all kinds of fun things with Aunt Allison and Elijah-they spent time at the lake and the zoo!

 At the end of June I got to meet my first Niece! Chris' sister welcomed Ella Grace into the world. Ella and Annalise are 1 month apart. I love that they'll have each other to grow up with!


 And just for fun I'll end it with this cuteness! He loves to be read to and look at books--I'm hoping he stays that way!

Each of these events could and should easily be their own post, but highlights will have to do for now!

No comments: