Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Last Family of 3 Day

Two days before Annalise was born I had to go to Kansas City to get an ultrasound just to check everything out. Of course, everything was fine, but we decided to make a day of it. We knew this would be the last big family day before we added one more; plus, I really needed to take my mind off of the fact that I was still pregnant! So after the ultrasound we headed to Crown Center and ate at Fritz and then followed that up with a trip to the aquarium. 
 He loved watching the trains bring the food and go all around the restaurant.




 Asher thoroughly enjoyed the aquarium. He currently loves turtles so he really enjoyed the new turtle room.

I really enjoyed our day together. Asher is such a joy and at such a fun age. I love hearing his thought processes and watch him becoming a little person. We had a blast just being enjoying our family of 3. Now we get to add Annalise to the next day trip!

No comments: