Monday, February 11, 2008

I did it!

Well, Erin talked me into starting this....I figure it'll be a good way for our family and friends to keep up with us. We moved to Texas yesterday.

We had a little trouble starting out. Chris' car has a coolant leak so he went to put coolant in and the hood release broke off. Luckily my dad saved the day got the hood open for us. That gave us an hour late start...not too bad!


I was pretty lucky that Emma slept most the way
Today was our first full day here. The high was 64....back in Missouri it was snowing...haha!

3 comments:

Bob Hansel said...

Emma is the cutest! I'm so glad you're doing this, now I don't have to bug you about pictures all the time!!

Alice said...

Well...even if it is West Texas...it's warm...and o'mgosh it's not warm here!

PS Stephanie sold a 24 month family PIF tonight...whoo! Whoo!

dsavage said...

Texas? What in the? Didn't you just buy a house in St. Joe? Have I been under a rock?