Friday, February 29, 2008

Update!

Well we moved into the apartment Wednesday afternoon. It's so nice to be out of the hotel. I don't think I've ever been so happy to see a fridge full of food. I'm so sick of fast food! We don't have internet yet so I'm in the apartment business center. We should get internet and cable (yes, you read right...I'm actually giving in and getting cable...It's a first for me) by the beginning of next week. We're in the process of furnishing the apartment now. I'll post pics soon!

3 comments:

Bob Hansel said...

Yeah, no more hotel! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Anonymous said...

COOL!!! I can't believe your getting cable. Well I guess the local station there isn't as cool as KQ2 hahahaha!!!

Dalton said...

very nice. you NEED to watch america's best dance crew! haha. mtv thursdays at 9pm