Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A few updates...

So....here's what has been and will be going on in our lives...

  • I leave tomorrow for Colorado....I can't wait to see Erin, Bob, Jett, and baby girl Hansel. It'll be a blast to see co too, seeing as how i've never been outside the airport!
  • For those of you who know Chris all too well, don't worry....I've been cooking lots so he has plenty of leftovers and I got him an economy size box of hot pockets. So he should eat while I'm gone
  • I just got offered a job at the college here....I don't know what it is, but I know a girl down here who is moving and she thought of me as her replacement. It's just 16 hours per week and I set my own hours. It'll give me a chance to get out and meet people and hopefully build my Arbonne business more....I'll keep you updated on what comes of it.
  • After my run today I now have 4 blisters on my toes (that's four on each foot=8 total)....I think it's time for new running shoes!

No comments: