Tuesday, April 29, 2008

This is Scary!!!

Ever get that freaky feeling that you're being watched. Kinda like in the movies. I like to take Emma out for a walk around the apartment complex when I get off of work so she can get out of the house for a while. I often get that funky vibe like someone is following me. And what's even more frustrating is when that vibe kicks in you quickly turn around to catch a glimpse of the stalker and no one is there. How do they do that I often wonder? Well, living in an apartment complex that thought crosses my mind daily. I am very vulnerable without my ninja gear.
Everyone knows that Jillian is in Colorado for a couple of weeks. It's just Emma and I hanging out at our bachelor pad. She watches out for me and I watch out for me too. Haha, Emma no one is watching out for you!
Once upon a cloudy silent night, when there wasn't a star flickering in the sky. I began to get every paranoid cuz that's usually when the crazies come out. Yes, Nicole the Central Crazies! Of course mom, I close all the blinds in the house so no one is able to look in. I go into my bedroom to finish folding my clothes and all the sudden I hear Emma barking like someone is trying to get in the house. Oh no I thought, I don't have time to put on my ninja gear. Forget it, I don't have time. By the time I get my ninja gear on, everything in the house will be gone. So, I did what ninjas do and did a flying somersault followed by a flying crouching fiery tornado sweep kick into the living room to scare away the burglars. Come to find out, it was just a peeping Tom, except her name wasn't Tom it was Nancy. She was just trying to see if anyone was home so she could sell me some girl scout cookies. What ever happened to setting up a stand outside of Wal-Mart?
Unfortunately for her, she didn't get a round-house kick to the face. I was just glad it wasn't a burglar and just an innocent girl. Luckily for her I bought the whole box of cookies. I mean, how could you be mad. Just look at those puppy eyes.
See picture below:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


2 comments:

Bob Hansel said...

Um, really Chris, really?!

Jen said...

Chris I am worried about you son. Maybe you need to go to the gym or somewhere for adult conversation. I am just not sure hanging out with Emma and making friends with the little girl scout is healthy. LOL