1. I was very accident prone as a child....I often fell down the stairs, especially our cement basement stairs. Then my mom would have to call the dr and put a tape line on the floor that I had to walk repeatedly to prove I didn't have a concussion.
2. When I see a camera just sitting I can't help but to take a scary picture of myself.....see below:
3. Allison and I slept in the same bed through high school. No, there was not a shortage of beds in my house. We actually lived in a massive 7 bedroom house and we both had our own huge, dream bedrooms. But each night one of us would crawl into the other's bed (usually I into hers) and we would fall asleep talking about boys and friends and school.
4. I can't stand to eat a popsickle with a wooden stick...I'll eat some, but leave a safe amount of ice cream between me and the wood. I also can't eat or taste off a wooden spoon
5. I talk to myself...like out loud, and I do it daily and often.
Well I didn't get 7 things this time, but I've probably disclosed enough for now....