Monday, April 28, 2008

Jillian's 7 Continued...

Apparently I have a lot of strange things.....


1. I was very accident prone as a child....I often fell down the stairs, especially our cement basement stairs. Then my mom would have to call the dr and put a tape line on the floor that I had to walk repeatedly to prove I didn't have a concussion.


2. When I see a camera just sitting I can't help but to take a scary picture of myself.....see below:



3. Allison and I slept in the same bed through high school. No, there was not a shortage of beds in my house. We actually lived in a massive 7 bedroom house and we both had our own huge, dream bedrooms. But each night one of us would crawl into the other's bed (usually I into hers) and we would fall asleep talking about boys and friends and school.

4. I can't stand to eat a popsickle with a wooden stick...I'll eat some, but leave a safe amount of ice cream between me and the wood. I also can't eat or taste off a wooden spoon

5. I talk to myself...like out loud, and I do it daily and often. Erin seemed really disturbed by this when I told her the other day. I actually didn't think it was so strange but judging by her extreme reaction it may be a little weird...


Well I didn't get 7 things this time, but I've probably disclosed enough for now....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love It!!

Jen said...

I talk to myself to, well mumble actually. Usually when I am frustrated or really excited and no one is around to talk to.