Aaanndd he knocks it down!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Everyone knows that Jillian is in Colorado for a couple of weeks. It's just Emma and I hanging out at our bachelor pad. She watches out for me and I watch out for me too. Haha, Emma no one is watching out for you!
Once upon a cloudy silent night, when there wasn't a star flickering in the sky. I began to get every paranoid cuz that's usually when the crazies come out. Yes, Nicole the Central Crazies! Of course mom, I close all the blinds in the house so no one is able to look in. I go into my bedroom to finish folding my clothes and all the sudden I hear Emma barking like someone is trying to get in the house. Oh no I thought, I don't have time to put on my ninja gear. Forget it, I don't have time. By the time I get my ninja gear on, everything in the house will be gone. So, I did what ninjas do and did a flying somersault followed by a flying crouching fiery tornado sweep kick into the living room to scare away the burglars. Come to find out, it was just a peeping Tom, except her name wasn't Tom it was Nancy. She was just trying to see if anyone was home so she could sell me some girl scout cookies. What ever happened to setting up a stand outside of Wal-Mart?
Unfortunately for her, she didn't get a round-house kick to the face. I was just glad it wasn't a burglar and just an innocent girl. Luckily for her I bought the whole box of cookies. I mean, how could you be mad. Just look at those puppy eyes.
See picture below:
Monday, April 28, 2008
1. I was very accident prone as a child....I often fell down the stairs, especially our cement basement stairs. Then my mom would have to call the dr and put a tape line on the floor that I had to walk repeatedly to prove I didn't have a concussion.
2. When I see a camera just sitting I can't help but to take a scary picture of myself.....see below:
3. Allison and I slept in the same bed through high school. No, there was not a shortage of beds in my house. We actually lived in a massive 7 bedroom house and we both had our own huge, dream bedrooms. But each night one of us would crawl into the other's bed (usually I into hers) and we would fall asleep talking about boys and friends and school.
4. I can't stand to eat a popsickle with a wooden stick...I'll eat some, but leave a safe amount of ice cream between me and the wood. I also can't eat or taste off a wooden spoon
5. I talk to myself...like out loud, and I do it daily and often.
Well I didn't get 7 things this time, but I've probably disclosed enough for now....
Saturday, April 26, 2008
I'm thinking about going to the casino to try my luck. My car got hit twice in one week. Getting struck by lightning was the thing in the past. Wednesday was the first time my car was attacked and today is the second time. Unfortunately, the loser that hit my car today drove off before I could get to him/her. Lucky for them. I ran inside Wally World to grab a few bare essentials, like food, toothpaste, and dog treats. When I was done shopping I went out to the parking lot in search of my car. To tell you the honest truth, I passed my car the first time and was like, "oh shoot, that sucks", not knowing at the time that was my car. Still trying to get use to the Texas plates. I went back to what I thought was someone else's car only to discover it was mine. WTH (What the Heck), that's my car!! I called the cops and the police officer came and filled a police report. He was going to check the cameras at Wal-Mart to see if he could get any type of evidence. Just our luck we only have liability on this car. Jillian and I are currently taking donations for our Scion xA Repair Foundation.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Chris: Are you alright? Your glasses are fogged.
Crazy Guy: Yeah, it does that sometimes.
Chris: Oh, okay? (thinking to myself: that's why you didn't see me behind you, aaaauuuggggg!!!!)
Crazy Guy: What happened?
Chris: You backed into me.
Crazy Guy: Man, I really got you good.
Chris: Let's see if it damaged your car. (Of course not, he was driving a big Cadalliac Escalade)
Who picks a fight with a little Scion anyways?
Crazy Guy: No, my cars good.
Chris: Well, let me get your contact and insurance information.
Crazy Guy: Sorry about your car, have a good day.
Chris: I think not!!
After the Attack:
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Monday, April 21, 2008
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
I definitely agree that you need new shoes for running if they are causing you blisters. Instead of buying a brand new pair of running shoes I think you should try running in your flip flops. I believe that will resolve a lot of your foot issues. Just a thought.
- I leave tomorrow for Colorado....I can't wait to see Erin, Bob, Jett, and baby girl Hansel. It'll be a blast to see co too, seeing as how i've never been outside the airport!
- For those of you who know Chris all too well, don't worry....I've been cooking lots so he has plenty of leftovers and I got him an economy size box of hot pockets. So he should eat while I'm gone
- I just got offered a job at the college here....I don't know what it is, but I know a girl down here who is moving and she thought of me as her replacement. It's just 16 hours per week and I set my own hours. It'll give me a chance to get out and meet people and hopefully build my Arbonne business more....I'll keep you updated on what comes of it.
- After my run today I now have 4 blisters on my toes (that's four on each foot=8 total)....I think it's time for new running shoes!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
1.) Everything is bigger in Texas. Ever tried to drive across the State of Texas? Not possible.
2.) They don't just have plain ordinary hamburgers, they have WHATABURGERS.
3.) Ever been kicked by Cowboy boots? There is a reason behind the pointy toes.
4.) Ninjas use ninja stars, Texans use cactus plants.
5.) Ever seen those bumper stickers that say "My kid can beat up you honor roll student"? In Texas we have one that is similar "My state can swallow your state"
6.) Do you know why Texans are such big meat eaters? Take a look around, nothing grows in the desert.
7.) Texans have a special intuition which allows them to judge a book by its cover (by book I mean people). First impression is everything. If we get a bad vibe from you, we'll just play dumb and say "O, lo siento no hablo ingles". This is the only state you could get by with acting like you don't speak English.
8.) Apparently, Mossy Oak only works in Missouri. Camo doesn't work to well here in Texas. Secret hunting technique from the natives. Take a close look at the picture below.
Yep! That's me in the Cactus Costume. I like to blend in.
9.) Ever seen those crazy kids at the mall gliding along with their cool shoes on wheels. Yeah, there is currently a lawsuit against the manufactures for copyright infringements. This idea was stolen from the true cowboys of Texas. Boots with spurs were the first of its kind. Case in point, at the Battle of the Alamo when Indians would steal horses from the cowboys leaving them stranded. Did the cowboys just give up, no they put their heads together and created what is know today on the ice as the "Flying V" formation. According to historians, they defeated the Indians and skated there way into the history books.
10.) Most importantly because I'm here in Texas!!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Sales Girl: that's great, I grew up in missouri!
Me: oh, that's neat, where are you from?
Sales Girl: Joplin. I loved Missouri, and I really want to move back there. Where do you live?
Me: St. Joseph
Sales Girl: Oh wow...the Capital! How neat!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Friday, April 11, 2008
So...this is the only picture I have on my laptop of Erin...Jett and Eli are fighting over the rubik's cube...haha!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Monday, April 7, 2008
6. This is kind of embarrassing!! If Jillian is out of town or gone for a couple of days. I find myself not eating, I mean.... at all. She does all the cooking and I do all the eating. That's why we are a great couple.
7. Traffic in Taiwan is awful. It is so populated. Taiwan is a little itty bitty country with millions of people crammed into it. Streets are always lined up with parked cars. One day I was out riding my bike with my cousin, Enrique. I was in front because I was the alpha male and he was following me. He shouted something at me and of course I could not hear him because I used Herbal Essence that morning and my fantastic hair was flapping in the breeze. I turned around to see what he wanted and before I knew it I ran into a parked car and took out its side mirror. I quickly got back onto my bike and rode away.
8. No matter where I go, who I'm with, or what I wear. I'm often mistaken as a Mexican. I've had Mexicans come up to me saying "Hey, man I see you are Mexican" or just people coming up and saying "Hola". Sometimes you just have to just go with the flow and just say "Si".
1. I talk in my sleep....I mean a lot! You can even carry on a conversation with me. It may not make sense, but it can be done!
2. When I'm sick I watch Mulan....always. I camp out on the couch and pop it in. I'll watch it over and over until I'm better.
3. It was tradition that at prom the senior class voted each of the junior class as most likely.... I was voted most likely to have the most chineese babies. I haven't fufilled that yet but nobody else has any so I think my time will come.
4. I'm terrified of certain bugs. Most people think all bugs...but I'm extremely terrified of water bugs and spiders.
5. I walk through/jump in puddles. When it rains I can't walk around...I always walk through them.
6. Though I walk through them, one of my pet peeves is when the bottom of my jeans gets wet. I have to roll them up until I can put dry ones on.
7. I go crazy if I have too much sugar. Not just a little hyper, but 12 shots of expresso hyper... And when this happens I can actually make my eyes do this crazy-fast side-to-side thing. Lucky for you I've learned to pace myself when sugar is involved.
I tag Jennifer and Erin to do their seven!!
Coming soon.....Chris' seven.